Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Enough Snapshots of My Summer

I will preface these pictures by saying that this past summer (that is now officially come to a screeching halt, tear!) was one of the best and most relaxing summers I have had (since I was maybe 7 years old). And it also makes me realize that I NEED to take MORE pictures! These few pictures cannot even begin to describe my summer, but alas, they will have to do. I enjoyed weeks at the beach (St. George), many weekends at the lake (Compass Lake), lots of time using my new sewing machine, shopping and lunch dates with mom that I will miss dearly when I am working(but not to worry, we will definitly continue these play dates on my days off from work:)), not enough (but still some) much needed exercise time and TONS of just good ole R and R. I even learned to cook some! And I will say it again, oh what a JOY it is to be done with school! Enjoy some pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment