And her bling-

More wedding deets to come as soon as I know them, I PROMISE!
After getting back from Auburn I had to work and I feel like I still havn't caught up on sleep from LAST week! I am looking forward to some lazy days coming up. On my list to do (aka buy), a little something called the Exhibitor (yes, I am in love). Take a peek-

(exactly what I have been looking for and SLIGHTLY obsessed is an understatement)
And on a different note, words couldn't describe my excitement when I saw this on the counter after gettin home from work yesterday!

Kelly's Kids Fall 2010 Catalog- I know, I know, ya'll are thinking "Wow MO, jumping the gun a little bit?!" I am not planning on buying these clothes (although they are so cute I think I might would wear them if they came in my size:) because obviously I have no children with which to clothe, but it has already given me so many cute ideas of what I can sew next! The clothes in it are adorable and if I could learn to applique better, I could TOTALLY make them myself. (when I finally have some time!) Very soon I am going to post a blog about my machine, my favorite places to buy fabric, etc, as well as my inspirations from Brittany this past week weekend in Auburn!
Thank the Lord the weekend is almost here! and a big WAR EAGLE to fellow Tiger fans! Wishing I could be in Starkville tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment