
Look at these cute presents I wrapped. My sister and I made our Christmas tags with stamps we bought at Hobby Lobby. Glitter and ribbon added, they turned out really cute. I also stamped some brown packaging paper and brown paper gift bags...I got a little carried away but the stamps were so darn cute.






Next...if you like holiday candles, this is the BEST smelling candle. It's from Bath Body Works (I bought $60 worth of candles for $25 there after Thanksgiving.) It smells like cinnamon and hot apple pie and Christmas, and ya'll I'm not kidding, I could eat it, it smells THAT good.

The newest additions to Mom's mantle this year.

It took Mom a lot to actually hang these, since they are not facing the same way as ours...and if you know my Mom, you know only perfection is okay. (Michael's stocking is actually red, not pink.)

Except, we had to hang the stockings separate since they do not all face the same way. Sidenote: for some reason, me and Michael and Ashley's stockings are like the only stockings in the whole world that face towards the right. EVERY stocking we looked at, which was A LOT, faced towards the left. Which way does your stocking face?
And just for fun.


Anyways, that was a random post but I'll be back tmrw with some recipes. We have been doing lots of baking lately and have some really yummy, easy Holiday treat recipes that I will share. Hope everyone is enjoying this wknd!
XOXO, MO
Pretty and so creative! Love the Turner stocking - too cute! Strangely enough, all of our stockings face right, too!
ReplyDelete