The weekend we've all been anticipating for 8 months finally came and went...too fast. We had SO. MUCH. FUN. The whole weekend was a blast, starting with a bridal luncheon for Ashley at my parents house Friday morning. The weekend was a whirlwind but it was so much and everything at every party looked gorgeous!
The Rehearsal dinner was at the Cherokee Country Club.
Ashley with my parents and Charlie's parents.
I only took a few pictures at the church.
Ashley with Frankie.
My mom and Charlie's mom before the wedding.
And finally the reception!
Everything went perfect and I think everyone had a really good time. The band was a huge hit!! I recommend "The Compositionzz" to anyone who wants to have a good time and dance the night away! I mean people got on the dance floor during the first song around 8 and did not leave until the band stopped at 12! Awesome Mo-town band! Wish I had a picture of them in their white suits!
Now I am trying to recover to go back to work tonight for the first time in a week, and I'm still struggling. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to my suprise out-of-town trip that Turner is taking me on next weekend! I have no idea where we are going and I am so excited!
Have a great week everyone!
XOXO, MO
No comments:
Post a Comment